• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Made meat today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbogan

32 Cal
Reaction score
Finally connected with my Kibler SMR this morning. This season hasn't been the best i missed a nice buck on opening day then missed another doe a few days later. I was glad to finally see i can still shoot. She was with a group of 6 other does that came right through right a sunrise. Good way to start out the Thanksgiving break.
IMG_2143.jpg

Congratulations on a good deer, a nice rifle, and a beautiful hunt.

This season hasn't been the best i missed a nice buck on opening day then missed another doe a few days later
Sounds like a good season to me.
You're into the deer. Have had 3 opportunities and capitalized on the last one. So much has changed in the areas I usually hunt that I haven't even seen a deer, while hunting or on game cams, in over a month.

Do your state regs allow you to get back out there?

Finally connected with my Kibler SMR this morning. This season hasn't been the best i missed a nice buck on opening day then missed another doe a few days later. I was glad to finally see i can still shoot. She was with a group of 6 other does that came right through right a sunrise. Good way to start out the Thanksgiving break.View attachment 106315
Nice job! What would be the caliber of your rifle?

Thanks guys. Skychief and Colterkid its a 45 caliber. Yeah i am happy to be seeing that many deer I just get aggravated at myself for missing easy shots. Right now I have her boned out n the refrigerator and will probably finish packaging her up Sunday. Here in Indiana we still have a lot of time left so I plan to get out for another.

Back