• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Made me a Shot Pouch

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Back in Dec i made this shot pouch for hunting. I used elk hide and lined with linen. It
520B9B9C-4214-43FE-BB8F-9C06649C2F61.jpeg
measures 6”wide x 7” tall.

Back in Dec i made this shot pouch for hunting. I used elk hide and lined with linen. It View attachment 30058measures 6”wide x 7” tall.
Nice looking pouch but next time........try to make your button as well.You can make a pretty nice one from an old copper penny,just lay it on something like a lead ingot and start tapping it with the ball end of a ball/peen hammer to make it dish shaped.Then form a wire loop to use to secure it to your bag and while holding it in the dish shaped button with a pair of pliers pour some melted lead into it.Now you have a pretty cool button to secure your bag.
Macon Due

Back