• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Made in Japan Harpers Ferry Style Flintlock Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waarp8nt

Smidgin Injun
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
East of the Kaskaskia River in Illinois Country
I have for sale a made in Japan Harpers Ferry style flintlock pistol. One side of the barrel has Ultra Hi and black powder warning, other side 54 cal with Japan. I have not shot this pistol, it does not appear to have been shot as there are no signs of residue in the pan or around the pan.

Condition; Some rust - minor pitting on under rib - see pictures. Wood has some rough spots where it simply wasn't finished well.I believe it would clean up well. Bore looks clean, but almost appears to have straight rifling with some original machining crud throughout. I believe a little sanding to the wood and clean up to the metal it would make a fairly good looking pistol.

Asking $150 plus shipping and insurance of $15. Prefer postal money order, but will accept PayPal plus 3%.

Link to video of it throwing sparks -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back