• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman Trade Rifle, Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboleo1

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Lyman Trade Rifle...Flintlock in .50 caliber, right hand, 1:48 twist. Purchased new last year. Excellent condition with approx. 20 rounds thru it for sighting in. Bore excellent and well cared for. Comes with manual and in original orange Lyman box. Price is $415 which includes shipping to lower 48. Any questions feel free to contact me thru ML Forum or email: [email protected]
DSCN5061.JPG
DSCN5062.JPG
DSCN5073.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN5059.JPG
    DSCN5059.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 67
Yes, still interested but it is getting hard to do business here in Boston.
I step back for now.

Bore is in excellent condition.

Attachments

• DSCN5101.JPG
    DSCN5101.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 65
Griz44Mag, Yes, it is deeper there than I would do it. However, this is how it comes from the factory.....not a kit. The Lyman Plains pistol I received also had the tang inlet deeper, with extra wood left on top. I took that one down smooth, but never touched the rifle. So yes, you are correct. If you still want I can take another photo tho. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back