• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman Plains Pistol 54 cal. (Percussion)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Lyman Plains Pistol Percussion .54 cal. .jpg

European walnut halfstock is satin oil finished, color case hardened percussion lock.
Brass trigger guard and single trigger, barrel is blued, octagonal and 9" long.
Never live fired, Unable to ship to NJ. $250 free shipping.

Unable to find box and paperwork, brand new, never fired, bore is pristine, this pistol is listed on the Lyman website for $ 429.

Lyman Plains Pistol recreates the trapper's pistol of the mid-1800's while incorporating the best of modern steels and technology. It's the perfect companion to a Lyman black powder rifle. This percussion pistol is loaded with quality features. The richly stained walnut stock complements blackened iron furniture, polished brass trigger guard and ramrod tips. The hooked patent breech takes down quickly and easily for cleaning. Just like the originals, the thimble is recessed into the rib and a detachable belt hook provides an alternative to a holster. A spring-loaded trigger and fast 1 in 30" twist make it amazingly accurate.

I really can't say for sure, I bought two of them and both are still unfired.
Getting too old now and in ill health, everything will be sold, my adult kids
have no interest in my muzzleloading gear.

Unable to find box and paperwork, brand new, never fired, bore is pristine, this pistol is listed on the Lyman website for $ 429.

Lyman Plains Pistol recreates the trapper's pistol of the mid-1800's while incorporating the best of modern steels and technology. It's the perfect companion to a Lyman black powder rifle. This percussion pistol is loaded with quality features. The richly stained walnut stock complements blackened iron furniture, polished brass trigger guard and ramrod tips. The hooked patent breech takes down quickly and easily for cleaning. Just like the originals, the thimble is recessed into the rib and a detachable belt hook provides an alternative to a holster. A spring-loaded trigger and fast 1 in 30" twist make it amazingly accurate.

I don't know if your interested in trading since you are trying to scale down your gun collection, I have a custom made .45 cal. kentucky pistol, octogeon to round barrel. Maple stock with some figure in it.Flintlock, sparks good, brass mounted styled after 1820s southern made pistols.I'll trade for your pistol plus some cash. I will get pictures up tomorrow.

Hello again Tom, I just sold my Charles Moore 45 cal. Percussion Pistol just the other day, I'm sorry. If I chat
with anyone here on this site about pistols I'll be sure to alert them, that you have one for sale.

sgtprovo I think you messaged me and said this pistol was sold on Thursday, now I see that it wasan't. Thanks a lot for your integrity.

Hi Tom, I have (2) two Lyman Plains Pistols 54 cal. Percussion on hand.
I have received a PM for (1) pistol from offhand 35, but nothing finalized as yet.
Hope this helps.

Hi Tom, confirmation received from offhand35 and payment made.
I will there fore relist this item once again for sale, thanks for your interest. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back