• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman Great Plains

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LGPR 54 caliber flinter. Round ball, Either 1-60 or 1-66 twist. This is the older model. Beautiful wood. Bright and shiny bore. Shot some but looking at the bore, very little. It comes with around 7 a little oversized flints and leather pads. I'm selling because I'm going to stick with 50 and 45 calibers. This is the only 54 I own. Triggers work great. Cashiers check would be great. If you've been looking for a very nice flinter this is a great one and has been taken care of very well. Might have been owned by Danielle Boone at one time but I can't prove it. Thank you. $650 includes shipping.

Attachments

• lgp8.jpg
    lgp8.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 6
  • lgp7.jpg
    lgp7.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp6.jpg
    lgp6.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp5.jpg
    lgp5.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp4.jpg
    lgp4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp3.jpg
    lgp3.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp2.jpg
    lgp2.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp1.jpg
    lgp1.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 0
Does it have two letters in a box on the barrel, eg, “AP” etc? If you can tell me what they are, I can tell you the year of manufacture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back