• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Lyman great plains rifle Price lowered

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Lyman great plains for sale. Brand new in the box maybe fired in the factory. Maybe owned at one time by Daniel Boone but I cant find the provenance to verify that. 54 caliber 32 inch barrel percussion. I don't know the twist (maybe 1-60). I know it is not the hunter (1-32). I bought this new 5 months or so ago from gunworks muzzloader but am wanting to downsize to just 50 and 45 cailbers. In excellent new condition. There are factory buffing marks on the barrel in a few places under the bluing but bluing is good. I tried to represent that in the pictures. Typical of the newer lyman GPR rifles. I did pin the ramrod brass ends. The price is $650 and I pay for shipping and insurance. One last thing it comes with the (don't discard) sticker for those that were wondering. Forgot to put in serial number. I can take a payment of cashiers check or money order. Price reduced to $600 ***

Attachments

• lgp barrel.jpg
    lgp barrel.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 6
  • lgp box 2.jpg
    lgp box 2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp ramrod.jpg
    lgp ramrod.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp.jpg
    lgp.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp3.jpg
    lgp3.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp7.jpg
    lgp7.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp full stok.jpg
    lgp full stok.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp marks.jpg
    lgp marks.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp breech.jpg
    lgp breech.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
  • lgp serial.jpg
    lgp serial.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a Lyman great plains for sale. Brand new in the box maybe fired in the factory. Maybe owned at one time by Daniel Boone but I cant find the provenance to verify that. 54 caliber 32 inch barrel percussion. I don't know the twist (maybe 1-60). I know it is not the hunter (1-32). I bought this new 5 months or so ago from gunworks muzzloader but am wanting to downsize to just 50 and 45 cailbers. In excellent new condition. There are factory buffing marks on the barrel in a few places under the bluing but bluing is good. I tried to represent that in the pictures. Typical of the newer lyman GPR rifles. I did pin the ramrod brass ends. I thought of your offers azmntman and deerstalkert around $127 but my biggest thought was my wifes wrath after the sale!! if I sold it to either of you. lol The price is $650 and I pay for shipping and insurance. One last thing it comes with the (don't discard) sticker for those that were wondering. Forgot to put in serial number.
bump

I have a Lyman great plains for sale. Brand new in the box maybe fired in the factory. Maybe owned at one time by Daniel Boone but I cant find the provenance to verify that. 54 caliber 32 inch barrel percussion. I don't know the twist (maybe 1-60). I know it is not the hunter (1-32). I bought this new 5 months or so ago from gunworks muzzloader but am wanting to downsize to just 50 and 45 cailbers. In excellent new condition. There are factory buffing marks on the barrel in a few places under the bluing but bluing is good. I tried to represent that in the pictures. Typical of the newer lyman GPR rifles. I did pin the ramrod brass ends. The price is $650 and I pay for shipping and insurance. One last thing it comes with the (don't discard) sticker for those that were wondering. Forgot to put in serial number. I can take a payment of cashiers check or money order.
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back