• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Lyman great plains barrel.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster95

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Barrels for the Lyman great plains are still available? I have a Great Plains and I would like to have a Great Plains Hunter barrel.

Lol, I see. Was hoping you might be closer.
I have a fast twist .54 flint that I have never shot, but no help to you there. I do have a fast twist percussion .50, but it gets used. Again mo help.
They do still make them, but are expensive. Might be better off trying to pick up a whole rifle off Canadian GunNutz.
Walk

Sorry Walkingeagle. I should have indicated I was replying to the OP. I was on Lymans website and it appears that barrels aren't available right now. The 54 flinter is available but the 54 cap is listed as backorder.

Barrels for the Lyman great plains are still available? I have a Great Plains and I would like to have a Great Plains Hunter barrel.
MidSouth Shooters carry barrels for the Lyman rifles. Sometimes out of stock.

Back