• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman Great Plain Rifle Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koz

36 Cl.
Reaction score
She is very clean rifle. I am only selling due to the fact, I fell in love with another gun. We can work out shipped to your home. All state and federal laws apply to the sale of this rifle. She is a patched ball shooting fool! I will post pic later tonight. I will include my 54 cal cleaning stuff. mop,jag,brush,etc.

$475.00

Interested Please send me some pictures saw your ad and just joined. How is the Inlettling? Any chance I could get some close up shots. Is this the investarms or newer?

Thanks

Last edited:
She is very clean rifle. I am only selling due to the fact, I fell in love with another gun. We can work out shipped to your home. All state and federal laws apply to the sale of this rifle. She is a patched ball shooting fool! I will post pic later tonight. I will include my 54 cal cleaning stuff. mop,jag,brush,etc.

$475.00
I'm waiting on the pictures of the rifle since you posted. I'm very interested in buying the rifle.

Reactions: koz
My laptop took a manure on me folks. Shoot me a pm with either your cell number or email for pics. Thanks Koz

1 minute ago
pics sent gun still available for now first person to post "I will take it", will get it. It can be either on the post of pm. This gun is cross posted and should not last long since there are few being manufactured due to covid 19 pandemic.

Thanks Koz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back