• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman GPR Hunter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Hawkeye

50 Cal.
Reaction score
CL is date code so I think it was made 2015 or 16. 1:32 twist. Wood is perfect. Furniture blue is excellent. Barrel blue finish shows some minor wear, but is mainly factory blems. Comes with extra rear fixed sight. Haven’t shot it more than couple hundred rounds. Rifling Sharp. One groove is a little rough. Came from the factory that way. Shoots the heavy conicals good. $425 shipped & insured TYD! Can’t figure out pic thing. Message me & I’ll text you pics.

Here's pics!
1603475038215.png

1603475480693.png

1603475563928.png

1603475759236.png

1603475804520.png

1603475853868.png

Is that the factory rear sight that's on the rifle ? It's not the rear sight that I'm accustomed to Lyman GPR's having.

Thank you,
Fred

If I didn't already have a Lyman GPR in .50 I'd be all over that one. $375 shipped is a very good deal!
I thought half price was a good deal, as well! Guess I shouldn't have mentioned the tool marks in the barrel that every GPR I've looked at has from the factory.

👍 You can use the private message system (click on "envelope" in upper right of this page) to make offers or negotiate it private. Thanks!
Marc

To contact someone, hold your cursor over their name and select "Start a Conversation". That automatically addresses the PM to that person. Don't forget to give your message a title and to hit the "Start Conversation" button at the bottom of the page when your done typing what you want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back