• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman GPR .54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardly used, and just a sweet rifle. Mint bore, and match target sights 700.00 plus shipping
IMG_3543.JPG
IMG_3544.JPG
IMG_3545.JPG
IMG_3547.JPG

IMG_3541.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG

Last edited:
Mountain man. Stay out of the classified ad section and quit giving your opinion about the guns and prices.
If he wants to charge $1000 too much, that is the sellers option.

If you continue to create problems in these for sale ad's, I will take corrective action against you, and anyone else who violates the rules.

very nice gun indeed, can i ask why u selling it? looks to good to sell

That's a "bidness- looking" rifle right there!

Mountain man. Stay out of the classified ad section and quit giving your opinion about the guns and prices.
If he wants to charge $1000 too much, that is the sellers option.

If you continue to create problems in these for sale ad's, I will take corrective action against you, and anyone else who violates the rules.
Applause...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back