• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Lyman Flintlocks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walkabout

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looks like the only Lyman Trade rifles available are flintlocks. Are they worth buying? Thanks

I have one, I really like it. Trigger is not the best, but the rifle is very accurate, and reliable.

In most folks opinions it would seem the Lymans come in between a Traditions and a T/C. I have several Lymans and have found them to be reliable and accurate. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend one.

I agree with trot. The triggers can use some improvement but that is something that can be improved on and would not stop me from buying a gun I otherwise wanted.

Nothing wrong with a Lyman (Investarms) Trade Rifle. I've got one in .50 perc and one in .54 flint. Also have a Plains pistol in .54 perc.

Latest posts

Back