• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Lyman Flintlock Trade Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Evans

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Looking for an older, Lyman Trade Rifle, Right hand, .50 cal, Flintlock, in good shape.

There is an early Lyman listed on the GB auction site. It has the look and contours of the Trade rifle, but has a patchbox. The gun is listed as "Lyman Plains rifle, .45 caplock Hawken" .....it's not a GPR......it has the appearance of the Trade rifle. Must be an early gun, perhaps before the GPR and the present day Trade rifle ? Anyway it must be an "older one". Someone put on the addition of modern looking sights unfotunately, thought it might be of interest to you.......

Bucky
Thanks,That rifle looks nice but its a cap-lock and I need a flintlock

I've got a Lyman Trade Rifle .50 cal flintlock I picked up probably 20 years ago. I never got around to shooting it. I'll need to dig it out of the back of the safe if you're interested. Shoot me a pm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back