• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman Flintlock Trade Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Black powder is getting too hard to get in these parts so I'm selling my Lyman 50 Caliber Flintlock Trade Rifle, and offering a great deal. Stock is same as brand new, no scratches or dents. Barrel has been nicely browned, has new stainless steel RMC touch hole liner. Barrel is bright and shiny but has a couple of small stains in it, not rust and won't hurt the shooting or accuracy. Trigger is excellent. Ramrod flushes out with the muzzle, I just didn't have it in all the way when I took the pictures. Comes with a new main spring clamp and 13 new never installed French Amber flints and some english black flints. Also includes Traditions #A1205 Ramrod accessory pack with jag, mop and wire brush, short starter, and flint knapping tool. Asking $300 for all Lyman Flintlock 001.JPG Lyman Flintlock 002.JPG Lyman Flintlock 003.JPG Lyman Flintlock 004.JPG Lyman Flintlock 005.JPG Lyman Flintlock 006.JPG Lyman Flintlock 007.JPG Lyman Flintlock 008.JPG Lyman Flintlock 009.JPG Lyman Flintlock 010.JPG including shipping to lower 48 where legal to ship. You decide if it is legal to receive in your state. Prefer USPS M.O. only please.

Black powder is getting too hard to get in these parts so I'm selling my Lyman 50 Caliber Flintlock Trade Rifle, and offering a great deal. Stock is same as brand new, no scratches or dents. Barrel has been nicely browned, has new stainless steel RMC touch hole liner. Barrel is bright and shiny but has a couple of small stains in it, not rust and won't hurt the shooting or accuracy. Trigger is excellent. Ramrod flushes out with the muzzle, I just didn't have it in all the way when I took the pictures. Comes with a new main spring clamp and 13 new never installed French Amber flints and some english black flints. Also includes Traditions #A1205 Ramrod accessory pack with jag, mop and wire brush, short starter, and flint knapping tool. Asking $300 for all View attachment 11173 View attachment 11174 View attachment 11175 View attachment 11176 View attachment 11177 View attachment 11178 View attachment 11179 View attachment 11180 View attachment 11181 View attachment 11182 including shipping to lower 48 where legal to ship. You decide if it is legal to receive in your state. Prefer USPS M.O. only please.
I'll buy it for $300.00.
email me with info. on payment and shipping.
Larry Kehoe
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back