• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Lyman 57 SML sight.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crow-Feather

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just looked for a Lyman 57 SML receiver sight for a friend. I found one on ebay with 39 bids and up to 180 dollars with over 24 hours left to bid. Everyone else that I checked is out of stock.

I have several on rifles and a couple of back ups. For $180+ I might be tempted to let some go. Average price used to be $80-100.

Hello all, do any of you know where I can get my hands on a Lyman 57 SML. They seem near impossible to find. I found one very busy auction on Ebay for an old 57 sml made out of steel, but unsure if it will fit my deerstalker like the new manufacture aluminum ones will? Thanks!

I use several 57sml's on different rifles and don't know that there is a difference.

Latest posts

Back