• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Lyman 34" scope

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Lyman 4X 1878 - 1978 Anniversary scope for sale with mounts. See pictures. I am not a scope person so forgive me the description. The glass is clear. What I would call a nice sight picture. Has a single crosshair vertical and horizontal. The finish is very nice except around the rear mount. Lots of scratching and oiling it looks like some cold blue was used. End caps screw on and off nicely. If you want any additional pictures or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Asking $175 or best offer. Includes shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 76
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 72
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 68
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 73
  • unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 69
  • unnamed (6).jpg
    unnamed (6).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 69
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 64
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 67
They are Unertl style. The front is not adjustable.The rear is adjustable. Best I can tell from looking at them as I have not used this scope and mounts. The front has 2 screws to drill and tap into the barrel. The rear is dovetailed into the barrel.

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 61
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 53
Hell of a deal is correct, if I didn't have the Unertyl, MVA's that I already have I would have jumped on it. Unertyl, Feckers and Litschert's are going up in price daily it seems like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back