• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Lyman’s Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan flanery

40 Cal
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Lyman’s Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual they woul like to sell? If so, let me know.
Thanks,
Stan

Does anyone have the Lyman’s Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual they woul like to sell? If so, let me know.
Thanks,
Stan
Might want to specify if you are looking for the first or second edition. Two different books. Many places seem to have the second edition, and the first edition can be found on Amazon.

Thanks for the help. From what I read the 2nd edition has more on loading black powder shells for rifle, pistols, and shotgun. At least that is what someone told me.
Thanks,
Stan

I have this book if you are interested. Let me know. $20.00 includes shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1468.jpg
    IMG_1468.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 29
I have this book if you are interested. Let me know. $20.00 includes shipping.
If Stan doesn't grab it, I will.

As for the Lyman book, it appears the second edition is the one to get. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back