• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Low Priced Guns in Blue Ash, Ohio - For Real

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everything But The House - an estate liquidator site - "EBTH" - has changed their sales policy on muzzle loaders. Although I've purchased two from them in the past, they will no longer ship them and must be picked up at their facility. I contacted them to no avail. Right now there are three available - a Dixie flntlock, Enfield, and Arabic flintlock. Dixie is at $160 (with powder horn), Arab - $60, and Enfield likewise very low. I buy things from them from time-to-time and have never had a problem.

If you live within a reasonable distance, this can be really good for you. Modern guns are also sold way below market prices because of their policy.

I'm bringing this to the attention of Forum members because I consider members to be my friends. There won't be firearms on there all the time, but often enough to be interesting. If they change their policy, I'll be bidding/buying there again. So, check it out. My tip of the day for you.

3 wall hangers by the look of the pictures. Thanks for tip though, I’m not to awful far from them.

One man's wallhanger is another's project. I followed up their change in policy with a personal phone call, received a phone call in response - very cordial but didn't change anything. My last purchase was my Dixie mountain riflle - $150 plus shipping. Arrived with no problem and I've had a lot of fun getting it shooting, refinishing stock, etc.

Point is - their selling prices have typically been far below GB and WAY below gun show prices. While back a drilling went for around $500, others similar (not all). Most stuff is supposedly from estates. When they had a location in St. Louis, I was able to buy two pickup loads of various stuff and turn a very handsome profit b/c there was no shipping cost. The arab musket ain't my thing, but for $60 it's darn good tradin' stock.

Anyway ..just another site that might be of interest to someone.

Ohio is where Cabelas shipped a ML revolver and the guy killed his
neighbor with it. Now, many places want in person pick-up. Cabelas
had to pay a big settlement. Nationwide, the scxrews are tightening.
Buy now. There is a nice Sheriff's 1860 new for sale now on the forum
at a low price.

Latest posts

Back