• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Louisiana shooter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Started shooting black powder about 1970 in Colorado while in college. In the late 80s, shot once a month with a great group of guys in southern Mississippi. Built a .40 percussion fullstock with a Sharon barrel, Hamm lock, and precarved stock from DGW. Great shooter, still shoot it regularly. Now I have 4 fullstock custom rifles and one TC Hawken. I am about the only guy shooting black powder at my range.

Started shooting black powder about 1970 in Colorado while in college. In the late 80s, shot once a month with a great group of guys in southern Mississippi. Built a .40 percussion fullstock with a Sharon barrel, Hamm lock, and precarved stock from DGW. Great shooter, still shoot it regularly. Now I have 4 fullstock custom rifles and one TC Hawken. I am about the only guy shooting black powder at my range.
Depending where you are. Theres a group that has a monthly shoot at the range at Alexander State Forest by Alexandria

Back