• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lott Sitting Fox Trade Musket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lott locks will be marked with the Lott engraving on the lock plate. Your lock does have the North Star sitting fox logo stamped on the plate. I don't have a suggestion on fixing the lock.

The Lott locks will be marked with the Lott engraving on the lock plate. Your lock does have the North Star sitting fox logo stamped on the plate. I don't have a suggestion on fixing the lock.
My hand built trade fusil with “Curly’s “ barrel & Lott trade lock. Lock functions well.

Attachments

• IMG_5456.jpeg
    IMG_5456.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1232.jpeg
    IMG_1232.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1233.jpeg
    IMG_1233.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Curly G told me he used the Lott lock until the supplier put the price up on him .So he made his own thereafter .One cure for the bold' Lott' ect is to fill in these with weld then the lock suits British Govt Carbines. These Old Kit Ravenshear used and reffered to them as "Our old friend Lott "and many of this sort got made in India which worked up fine .
Rudyard

Back