• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Lott Lock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackley

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a brand new Pedersoli Lott flint lock for sale. Its never had a flint in it or been mounted on a gun. I will take $210 for it plus shipping.
GEDC0208.JPG

Thanks for looking
Jerry

they were the locks that CURLY and ERMA GUSTOMSKY used on there NORTH WEST TRADE GUNS in the 1960's and sadly both have passed. I have one of the only 10 of the 12 gauges that they ever made. will keep it for ever and it to has a LOTT LOCK on it still going strong. since 1963.

Back