• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

lost key

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LME

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Lost one of my keys to my Ithaca Navy Hawkin it measures 1 3/4" long and 7/16 wide! I will pay cash, trade or whatever to replace it!

LME, try track of wolf. They have a lot of wedge keys. You could also try ebay but I would go to TOW first. Good luck
I guess I will have to go to TOW? If no one has one on this forum gets in touch with me by next Monday I will phone TOW? Thanks!

I guess I will have to go to TOW? If no one has one on this forum gets in touch with me by next Monday I will phone TOW? Thanks!
That's a good bet. But the link Griz44 gave ya has actual dimensions for each key too, ;)
And a hardware store has a thing called a "file" that can help ya get it just right.
Hint; check "thickness", width and length are easy to fix by hand,, thickness is a PITA!

That's a good bet. But the link Griz44 gave ya has actual dimensions for each key too, ;)
And a hardware store has a thing called a "file" that can help ya get it just right.
Hint; check "thickness", width and length are easy to fix by hand,, thickness is a PITA!
Think "Dremel" The tool that can fix and destroy ANYTHING!

Back