• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking to Hire - A Unique Opportunity

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kibler’s Longrifles would like to hire an experienced and highly skilled muzzleloading gunsmith/longrifle builder. Some of the necessary skills are as follows:

• Has experience building flintlock longrifles from a blank
• Has historical knowledge relating to the flintlock rifle
• Has exceptional hand skills
• Has some aesthetic/artistic appreciation and ability
• Can work quickly and efficiently
• Can work well with co-workers
• Is comfortable working in a high paced production environment

The following are some of the tasks this individual will be performing:

• Assemble kit rifles “in the white”
• Completely finish kit rifles including carving and engraving
• Assist with new product development
• Support kit production process
• Support customer service

Pay will be $40,000 - $80,000 per year depending on ability. We are located in Hanoverton, Ohio and the individual will be working 100% on site. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a talented gunsmith to follow their passion and make a very nice living in the process.

If interested, please send qualification to [email protected]

Ah , if I was forty years younger! Getting paid for doing what you like doing is not working, but living the good life!

Ah , if I was forty years younger! Getting paid for doing what you like doing is not working, but living the good life!
"Is comfortable working in a high paced production environment"
Jim's requirement above makes it work to me. I love making guns, but at my own pace. I had to work as a carpenter for a living and it was all hurry up, we need it yesterday. If I was willing to go back and hurry my work, this would be a great opportunity. Jim would be a good employer.
Larry

This Ad is a great adertisement for their products. They want real builders and
are offering a fair beginning pay grade. They are not hiring just anyone from the streets.

Kibler’s Longrifles would like to hire an experienced and highly skilled muzzleloading gunsmith/longrifle builder. Some of the necessary skills are as follows:

• Has experience building flintlock longrifles from a blank
• Has historical knowledge relating to the flintlock rifle
• Has exceptional hand skills
• Has some aesthetic/artistic appreciation and ability
• Can work quickly and efficiently
• Can work well with co-workers
• Is comfortable working in a high paced production environment

The following are some of the tasks this individual will be performing:

• Assemble kit rifles “in the white”
• Completely finish kit rifles including carving and engraving
• Assist with new product development
• Support kit production process
• Support customer service

Pay will be $40,000 - $80,000 per year depending on ability. We are located in Hanoverton, Ohio and the individual will be working 100% on site. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a talented gunsmith to follow their passion and make a very nice living in the process.

If interested, please send qualification to [email protected]

I know just the guy.
I'm just not sure how far Hanoverton is from where he lives in Ohio.
He is also looking for a career change at this time.
I will forward him screenshots of this post.

Pay shows the quality of kits and finished rifles will continue on! I ordered a .40 SMR and very glad I did. I did get caught however. So exited I used the wrong card and got a very damning text !! Explained my recent transfer of guns was put in wrong acct and was fed dinner after all!

Waiting for kit to arrive

Latest posts

Back