• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Looking for some outstanding ML 100 yard target score photos

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a few outstanding 100 yard ML target photos. Must be legal ( NMLRA rules) photos shot by anyone, even someone you do not know. Photos can of any position, any ignition. Would prefer at least three shots or more with the following info if possible: Type of gun, caliber, position, sights, ignition, and name of shooter if he/she is OK with that.
Thanks
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

.54 Hawken. My first build. TOW parts. 1" Goodoin barrel. Bench rest at 100 yards. Buckhorn and blade. 125 grains Swiss FF. .015" patch. Sorry, I didn't dare shoot again after this one.
1590972630888.png

1590972743499.png

one time my brother and I were shooting his 22, we live in the woods so everything is safe. we were throwing small things into the air and shooting them, he threw for me and I hit 3 in a row out the air thrown pretty high. I quit after that, decided to stop on a high note. so I know what you mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On a good day it will only take me 8 shots to get 5 in scoring position at 100 yards. I'm thinking you don't want to see my pictures.

.54 Hawken. My first build. TOW parts. 1" Goodoin barrel. Bench rest at 100 yards. Buckhorn and blade. 125 grains Swiss FF. .015" patch. Sorry, I didn't dare shoot again after this one.
When I shoot a target like that I put my gun away and just sit and shoot the bull. You know it can only go downhill from there.

Hey guys, found this in an article showing off Rice Barrels. Only information I have is what can be made out on the target. Wow, good shooting and way to go Rice Barrel Co! 49-3X Flintlock
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲
jason-d.jpg

Just posted this on another thread.
Done about 1985 I think it was my best ever. Intended three shots, lost count and did four.
.54 Green river barrel( no longer in business) 36”, .526/.015 spit patch, 70 grains 3f, L&R late English lock, off of cross sticks, shallow v 1/8 inch deep in full buckhorn rear sight silver blade front about 1/8 inch talls
169325C5-59FD-4353-A00F-E0733D7C7905.jpeg

Last edited:
Not exactly outstanding, but good enough for 1st place in our little annual turkey shoot two years ago. For some reason we were shooting the NMLRA 200 yd target (4" 10 ring) at 100 yds. Doc White built, Edward Marshal rifle. .58 flintlock off hand. .562 ball, drill spit patch, 100gr FFFg Goex, English flints.
IMG_0666.jpeg

Last edited:
Kia Ora, Everyone this is my 1st shot with a new second hand. .38 50 grains swiss powder & 100 yards . I surprised myself.
This was seeing how it shot.
Both seller & buyer...Very Happy 🙂
Have a great day out there everyone.
Ma te wa
Nga mihi
Chris

Attachments

• 20220618_144752.jpg
    20220618_144752.jpg
    706.2 KB · Views: 0
  • imagejpeg_2(1).jpg
    imagejpeg_2(1).jpg