Looking for some outstanding ML 100 yard target score photos

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Larry (Omaha)

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a few outstanding 100 yard ML target photos. Must be legal ( NMLRA rules) photos shot by anyone, even someone you do not know. Photos can of any position, any ignition. Would prefer at least three shots or more with the following info if possible: Type of gun, caliber, position, sights, ignition, and name of shooter if he/she is OK with that.
Thanks
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

olskool

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
one time my brother and I were shooting his 22, we live in the woods so everything is safe. we were throwing small things into the air and shooting them, he threw for me and I hit 3 in a row out the air thrown pretty high. I quit after that, decided to stop on a high note. so I know what you mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Herb

54 Cal.
Reaction score
So what are you going to do with this data?

rafterob

62 Cal.
Reaction score
On a good day it will only take me 8 shots to get 5 in scoring position at 100 yards. I'm thinking you don't want to see my pictures.

rafterob

62 Cal.
Reaction score
.54 Hawken. My first build. TOW parts. 1" Goodoin barrel. Bench rest at 100 yards. Buckhorn and blade. 125 grains Swiss FF. .015" patch. Sorry, I didn't dare shoot again after this one.
When I shoot a target like that I put my gun away and just sit and shoot the bull. You know it can only go downhill from there.

Larry (Omaha)

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
So what are you going to do with this data?
I am constantly amazed at people in the world who are exceptional at anything. Since I am an avid muzzleloader, I enjoy seeing proof someone beat the living pants off of me.😂
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲