• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Looking for Longhunters in Oregon...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am in the Portland area and am looking for others that are interested in 18th and early 19th C. style hunting, angling & trekking. I am not really into "rendezvous" so much. I have been taking part in Living History events for the last 40 years and tend to shy away from the rather inaccurate events and prefer ones that are more focused on accuracy rather than trail shooting. I am an active hunter and outdoorsman and enjoy big game and upland bird hunting in a more period correct, traditional way and would really like to find some new friends to go hunting and fishing with. I have been doing treks alone for several years and it would be nice to have the company of like minded people. Is there anyone in this area that is looking to do some trekking?

I would love to hear from you.

275943512_10221936574745227_6991831566430796934_n.jpg

Back