Looking for Black Shooters

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

tljack

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I recently had the opportunity to move back to Montana. I am now living in Helena and am wanting to meet others who shoot black.

If you fit into this group and are interested in getting acquainted, drop me a line.

jfaldo

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Kaycee, In the Still Free State of Wyoming
You are living in close proximity to BPCR meca in this neck of the woods. This was the reason I finally left Ohio and moved to Wyoming. Got tired of driving here to shoot with a bunch of like minded folks that had become my friends. These same folks also really like traditional muzzleloaders as a rule. Gotta do some shoots and look on other forums they are out there all around you.

Beaverkiller

32 Cal.
Reaction score
What part of Wyoming do you call home? I live East central Wyoming and wanting to get together with other BP shooters.

zimmerstutzen

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Geesh, by the title I thought you were an affirmative action recruiter for muzzle loading.

swathdiver

45 Cal.
Reaction score
tljack said:
...now living in Helena and am wanting to meet others who shoot black.

If you fit into this group and are interested in getting acquainted, drop me a line.
Does it count if one self-identifies as a black shooter? :rotf:

wpjson

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Live in An Anaconda bout 100 miles away. I go to Helena quite often.

Beaverkiller

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I Live 120 miles east of Casper, and about the same from Bridgeport. If interested keep in touch and maybe we can get together and shoot sometime.

Latest posts