• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking for a traditional worm and ball puller

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few at friendship a few years back and had no need for them then. Now I have an early Lancaster coming and would like to find the more traditional, possibly hand forged, patch puller and ball puller. Is there a good site besides TOW to seek these out? TOW has the 1817 military version.. it’s close to what I want but not quite. Any other ideas?

I just typed in Larry Callahan bag moulds his site came up and scroll through the products. I am not smart enough to post pics. there are two types. I like them they have served me well and fit in I think rather nicely with the earlier rifles. They are very similar to the one Hatchet Jack mentioned.

I just typed in Larry Callahan bag moulds his site came up and scroll through the products. I am not smart enough to post pics. there are two types. I like them they have served me well and fit in I think rather nicely with the earlier rifles. They are very similar to the one Hatchet Jack mentioned.
I've heard good things about his items. He has a worm ball puller combo.
Screenshot_20210312-223128.png

I have one of the worms from Smiling Fox that I got many years ago.

I've made a couple. It's a pretty easy and quick mini forging project.

Back