• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Looking for a short barreled flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madsweeney

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am in the market for a for a short barreled (30 -34"), largish caliber (54 - 62) flintlock but something a little more traditional than a Lyman or TC. Something along the lines of:
1803 Harper's Ferry
English Sporting rifle
Jager

My budget is only $1450 or so

2F965C00-075F-4E6A-BA39-022BA778DF46.jpeg
How about a Indian trade gun in 62/20

I have flintlock .58 cal english sporting rifle.Built by John Donelson of MN now of SD. Built in 1999 with a 31" Getz barrel with 1 in 96 twist and L&R lock. The rifle is sturdy built to handle stout loads. My load was 100gr2f target,140 gr 2f hunting. The rifle is in excellent condition and very accurate. I would ask $1600. I am not real good at posting pictures, but I can send a few thru my phone if you are interested. I can have a friend post pictures he if he will.

I am in the market for a for a short barreled (30 -34"), largish caliber (54 - 62) flintlock but something a little more traditional than a Lyman or TC. Something along the lines of:
1803 Harper's Ferry
English Sporting rifle
Jager

My budget is only $1450 or so
Hi,
I sent you a private PM.
Nice handy short rifle.
Fred

Back