• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Looking for a larger smooth bore flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseHunter92

A flintlock and 2 German short haired pointers
Reaction score
Howdy all, I was wondering if any of you might have a custom built smoothbore. Looking for a 20 gauge .62 or larger preferably. But not opposed to .54 and up either. For Turkey and goose hunting. Thank you in advance.

IMG_20210413_151311_kindlephoto-206002601.jpg

SOLD
20 gauge with extra full turkey choked Colraine barrel. This target was shot at 25 yards #4 shot.
Cherry stock, iron hardware, Chambers lock, rifle sights and sling swivels.
I built three of these, they all shoot like this!

Last edited:
Remember the new protocol. Once you say it’s for sale you need to post a picture of the gun and a paper with the today’s date and your user I’d written on it.

Still looking fellas, I recently fell in love with “what most people would say is an ugly gun…) the club butt! Which handles quite nicely if I might say. The weight displacement is unparalleled. So if any of you out there have a club butt in .62 cal (20 gauge) or LARGER please send me a pm! Thanks all.
as well as any Fowler’s/smoothbores in .62 and up. Pretty much only looking for flintlocks.

Let me know if your still on the market.

I'm swaying away from flint locks towards Civil War guns, the middle one is a 62 cal fowler, colerain barrel, a real sweet shooter, but I could be persuaded to part with it.

IMG_3321.jpeg

Back