• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Longhunters vs Aliens!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Brown Bess Musket at 50 yards ( 75 caliber ) and if I can get it to go off, a Charleyville horse pistol 69 caliber. If the pistol don't go off
I will be at them with a two handed broadsword.
Flintlock smoothbores and cold steel as a back up.
Yippie Ti Yeah!

Rifle Shooters - two shots at 100 yards and two shots at 75 yards, off hand.

Skunkskinner Captain
123.DieselBenz
T.O
Grey Whiskers
Paul/KS
Mike Brines
Armakiller
Hockeyref

Smoothbore Shooters - two shots at 50 yards, off hand.

Roy Captain
Stumpkiller
Jethro
Swampy
RC
Grzrob

OK I'm in. 62 caliber smoothbore 2 shots at 50 yards. Sounds like fun.

Attention everybody!

At Swampy's request I have edited the original post! This was done to clarify a couple of things. Swampy asked me to make a few changes and ask everyone to please go back and re-read the top post in this topic.

OK Swampy, I'm in, Rifle.
Them little green critters done picked the wrong planet. :wink:

Jethro224 said:
Attention everybody!

At Swampy's request I have edited the original post! This was done to clarify a couple of things. Swampy asked me to make a few changes and ask everyone to please go back and re-read the top post in this topic.

I seed that in Star Trek. They flew into a space anemnone by chargin at the sun and went back in time to change the past. We gotta get Swampy back!

Rifle Shooters - two shots at 100 yards and two shots at 75 yards, off hand.

Skunkskinner - Captain
123.DieselBenz
T.O
Grey Whiskers
Paul/KS
Mike Brines
Armakiller
Hockeyref
Lonehunter
Mcsteinscamp

Smoothbore Shooters - two shots at 50 yards, off hand.

Roy - Captain
Stumpkiller
Jethro
Swampy
RC
Grzrob
Caddo

Count me in with the riflemen. Swampy, since it's your story, got a preference on weapon? My options are either a .50 caplock or a .54 FL. Pistol wise I only have a .50 capper, and will probably do better throwing it at the target...

Swampy
If'n Matt gets my E.L. done in time......count me in. .45 Rifle at 100 and at 75 yds. I been lookin to get those lil varmints back! :wink:
Macon

Hey Swampy count me in but I would not count on me hitting anything. I have not shot in about 6 months. I will be in the rifle and pistol category. I hope someone is there to back me up!!! The probes hurt!!

Get yer weapons boys, there coming from the corn fields!

DSCN1299.jpg

Back