• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Long Range 200 Yard Flintlock Shooting Fun.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since its VERY cold here in Kentucky and I have very little to do...I thought I would dig an old video out for your enjoyment. This is one of the 1st videos I uploaded to Youtube way back in 2016. It is pretty crude and was filmed before I started adding music, yellow arrows to show where targets are, wearing that silly trademark hat, etc etc...
But...... it does have some 200 yard shooting with a Pedersoli Kentucky factory flintlock.
Enjoy this one for long ago:

Yea, I have been spending a lot more time on the message board and woodworkers central due to the weather.Being retired is so much better than fighting the weather. I grew up on a small dairy farm and bad weather had to be met head on, then later I worked in town and had to get to work no matter what the weather. Now I just shovel a path to the wood shed,barn and work shop.

Yea, I have been spending a lot more time on the message board and woodworkers central due to the weather.Being retired is so much better than fighting the weather. I grew up on a small dairy farm and bad weather had to be met head on, then later I worked in town and had to get to work no matter what the weather. Now I just shovel a path to the wood shed,barn and work shop.
It is wonderful isn't it? I don't miss my USPS letter carrier job in this weather at all!!

Back