• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Log Cabin Shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they the LOG CABIN SHOPPE has just put out a fabulous new catalogue on the par of TOTW.

The Kindig family has been active in the ml world for many decades. Nice folks.
I bought a Brown Bess kit from them in 1974 when we lived south of Akron. Now we are 3 hours away and I try to stop in whenever I am in the area re-enacting or if I need something badly and want to see it first hand. Great store, great people.

When I was in Friendship in Sept. I needed some replacement nipples for my 1858 and went to the Log Cabin booth, they had what I needed.

While there I picked up their current catalog for $5.00, saves the shipping cost. What a bargain.

It has lots of stuff folks are always wanting and the great part is all the black powder gun smith services that folks are always wanting here. Anything from hardening a frizzen to inletting a barrel along with in letting a ram rod groove.

They offer a full service gunsmithing and repair shop for black powder needs.

Nice folks and family owned and run.

I shop at TOW and the Possible's Shop, but have become a fan of Log Cabin
I have ordered from them, Great store.

Latest posts

Back