• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Locks & Lock parts - Navy Arms Percussion Double

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
I have a .12ga Navy Arms SxS percussion double, works great, etc, but as I understand it, Navy Arms is no longer in the shotgun business.

Does anyone know if their shotgun line was picked up by someone else under another name?

Or the name of a company that makes similar shotguns whose locks and lock parts are interchangeable?

Or the name of a company that makes lock parts that would "drop in" a Navy Arms percussion lock?

Thanks

Nope...already checked with Navy Arms...they no longer have any percussion shotgun locks or parts

Do you know if it is a Pietta or a Pedersoli? It should have it stamped on the barrel somewhere. If it is a Pedersoli you might try Richard Beauchamp at Flintlocks Etc. He was the warrenty center for Pedersoli in the u.S.
Phone# 413-698-3822
e-mail addy: [email protected]

You might check at VTI . I have had good luck with the folks. If you don't see it at the site, ask. They have a number of things that haven't been added to the site yet. :)

Roundball, I know you are concerned with parts for this gun, but is there any parts you need for it now? I am shooting some pretty old guns that haven't been made in over 100yrs. and I am sure what little part it could be can be made. These old guns are not that complex. I have also sent parts to Dixie for them to find a suitable replacement. Always found something that works are can be modified to work.

No, don't need anything...it's just that while I was recently polishing up the locks I got thinking about the upcoming hunting season and realized if something happened and I needed a part quickly, I wouldn't know where to easily & quickly find it, get it sent to me, etc...thought I'd start getting my ducks in a row now.
Navy Arms is completely out of the BP shotgun game, but they mentioned if it was made by Pietta to contact them...sent Pietta an Email a couple days ago but haven't heard back yet.
I'm also going to check with Flintlocks, Inc. to see if Pedersoli locks and parts are interchangeable.
Thanks

(Dixie would be my very last choice due to unsatisfactory dealings with them in the past)

Back