• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Location in Ohio?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northern Ashland Co. now!!
Shoot at : Bill Moose , Columbus ML Gun club , Centerburg Conservation Club , Deathwind Long Rifle in Licking Co. , Ashland Conservation Club.

Georgetown here. I'm starving for rondyvoo. maybe Alafia will happen in January
It will. Nothing will stop the folks at Alafia from holding their rondy. I was there in 2020. They held their rondy in 2021, but I did not go. Was there in 2022. I'll be going in 2023 most likely.

Meigs county Ohio, out in the hills between Athens and Pomeroy. Been fooling around for over 50 years. Formerly Centerburg Ohio club, rendezvous and friends Sons of Liberty, Miamisburg club, a few trips to Friendship, matches at Bill Moose, too many to remember. Had some good times and friends. Now I'm old, fat, tired, crippled up, and down to one eye. Still limping along, hoping to make it to another rendezvous next year.

I wonder if the Ashtabula Rod and Gun Club still has muzzleloading matches on the 3rd Sunday of each month.

Was a member long ago when Pete was chief and we had the games at the Beaver Ohio rendezvous. Wondered if anyone in Ohio were still involved.

The current Chief is Russ Berry from over near Dayton. When I was Chief Joey was my cadet
Wonder if Joey remembers the two ladies at the Beaver rendezvous Highland games who tied trade mirrors to the top of their shoes so they could look up our kilts?😁

Latest posts

Back