• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Location in Ohio?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where at in Denmark? I sold my property there a little over two years ago, was on Brown rd about a mile from the co airport, some great deer hunting around there along with a few really big bucks.

Wow! Small world! State Route 167 roughly 1.5 miles east of the intersection of 193 and 167.

Was raised Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga County. Left in 1985. Was not dealing with those lake effect blizzards the rest of my life.
Best decision I ever made.
Very nice people up there; weather totally sucks.
I do miss the Log Cabin, easy access to places to shoot black powder. Easy access to Canada, love Canada.

Was raised Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga County. Left in 1985. Was not dealing with those lake effect blizzards the rest of my life.
Best decision I ever made.
Very nice people up there; weather totally sucks.
I do miss the Log Cabin, easy access to places to shoot black powder. Easy access to Canada, love Canada.
You didn't like the lake effect snow? I moved to KY last year, I have to say, I miss the snow. We might have gotten a total of 6 inches here this winter, huge difference from 60 or 70 inches in Ashtabula Co Oh.

Back