Limit On Rounds Carried (A Joke!)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Muddly

40 Cal
Reaction score
Do NOT give them any ideas!
Former Ohio senator Howard Metzenbaum ( D) said he got his ideas about gun control " from watching Miami Vice".
Then, there was that idiot member of the N.J. assembly ,who proposed banning .50 caliber muzzleloaders " because they used them to blow up trains and shoot down planes in WW2".
Right up there with the U.S. Rep from Georgia, who while grilling an Admiral about putting more Marines on Guam, expressed his concern that " the island may become unstable and tip over". God bless that Admiral! If that had been me, I'd have lost every star. He simply said " We don't see that happening".
Put NOTHING past these people. Not even in jest...

Reaction score
Former Ohio senator Howard Metzenbaum ( D) said he got his ideas about gun control " from watching Miami Vice".
Then, there was that idiot member of the N.J. assembly ,who proposed banning .50 caliber muzzleloaders " because they used them to blow up trains and shoot down planes in WW2".
Right up there with the U.S. Rep from Georgia, who while grilling an Admiral about putting more Marines on Guam, expressed his concern that " the island may become unstable and tip over". God bless that Admiral! If that had been me, I'd have lost every star. He simply said " We don't see that happening".
You can't fix stupid. And there seems to be a lot of stupid around lately. It will not get better.

Dark Angel

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Add to the stupidity of one Chief of Police (don't remember his name or city) talking about how people don't need modern stuff, because they are weapons of war and the wounds, he had seen inflicted by them were worse than any he'd ever seen while in combat. (He didn't specify when or where or with what branch he'd served,) By definition any long gun, or handgun ever produced for the last 1,000 years, including my New Army .44 C&B, is a weapon of war as firearms were originally designed to be used against armor clad knights in war, because bows & arrows were all but ineffective against such. Of course, cross bows were effective against armor, but by the time a crossbow could be loaded and cocked, you would have been ran down by said knight.

Last edited by a moderator:

GBG

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
What are they going to do actually check how many balls you got in your ballsack?

"A pat-down may include inspection of the head, neck, arms, torso, legs, and feet. This includes head coverings and sensitive areas such as breasts, groin, and the buttocks. You may be required to adjust clothing during the pat-down . . . TSA officers use the back of the hands for pat-downs over sensitive areas of the body. In limited cases, additional screening involving a sensitive area pat-down with the front of the hand may be needed to determine that a threat does not exist."

Reaction score
You're right! Most have no realistic objective idea about any of it.

Reaction score
If your out hunting or at the range I doubt a pat down would happen, as to the post about TSA totally different situation, and all you gotta do is request a search warrant for out shooting or hunting. You always have the option of refusing a search, as to the out come depends on the location and ones mind set at the time they assault you. I can see it now you show up at your favorite deer hunting spot and there are a dozen agents shaking down hunters. Could get ugly.

Reaction score
I believe the laws pertain to the number of rounds IN the gun and NY will allow you to carry extra mags of 10 on your person. If this be the case all you need is to have a smaller ball bags with 10 each to follow the rules. Or speed loaders / ball boards of 10.
You're right, of course, but I listed it as a joke! BTW, I have a friend that has a '73 Harley Sportster, I think they were under ownership of AMC at the time? Do you have one?