• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Let's see your ML's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my 20 ga fowler and .54 Southern colonial:

Jan07Picsof.jpg

Those are super nice. Are they made from kits? how much time did you invest in making each one? I am thinking of making one some day.

I did all of these in the 80's.
.50 Southern Mountain rifle
b775e8d4.jpg

.32 Southern Mountain rifle walnut
2d13f4a5.jpg

.45 copy of J. Henry trade rifle for my son
Jeffsrifleright.jpg

Ithaca Hawken kit
IthacaHawken.jpg

.20 ga. Trade gun (rawhide covered up a mistake and put tacks in it to go with rawhide. Oh well, live with your mistakes I guess.)
NorthwestTradeGun.jpg

Man I think that raw hide gives it a real old fashioned fixit anyway you can character. I love it :winking:

Thoose are my things.
A. .54 Cal rifle made by Craig Kern of The gun Works.
B. .54 cal pistol made by Craig Karn also.
C. Tomahawk was made by Ryan Johnson of RMJ forge.
Thank you.
Billk
Bill007.jpg

Bill009.jpg

Bill008.jpg

Bill010.jpg

heres my crockett re stained french grey finish on metal brass aged and new thimbles installed
100_1436.jpg
crockett1.jpg

:shocked2: look at the barrel on that beauty, so long and sexy. I love the finish, what wood and stain is that? Shes a humdinger thats for sure. :thumbsup:

my one gun is lonely looking at all them guns guys....my T/C hawken is .50 and restocked with grade 4 curly maple....

331786.jpg

then there's my .54 lancaster with rice barrel, davis triggers, chambers lg delux lock and grade 4 maple stock from pecatonica river in the making :v ........bob

327197.jpg

Many thanks for the kind words. The stock is Matt Avance's (TVM) P++ maple with his stain and oil finish. This is my first flintlock, and I have only had it a month. I have been so busy learning the basics of shooting that I have not really sighted the rifle in.

Bogg -

That's a fine looking rifle. Can you tell us something about it?

Sutallee

minerifs.jpg

Here are my onlyiest current two .. top one is Pedersoli Frontier flinter, walnut, 45 cal. - brass parts coverted to iron ...
Bottom one is a TC Renegade percussion, 50 cal with a Green Mountain barrel. :hatsoff:

Davy

Alright, at the risk of being repetitive. There are so many new members joining all the time, surely some have not seen these.
The redhairedgal, 60 cal. wheellock.
024_24.jpg

My flint pistol in .54 cal.
IMG_0504.jpg

volatpluvia

Here's my club butt fowler from Narragansett Armes:

huntmay27001.jpg

My wife's g-g-grandfather's, given to my son:

muzzle_loader_048.jpg

muzzle_loader_047.jpg

muzzle_loader_031.jpg

What I think is a Dutch ml, ca AWI, and a ml shotgun:

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

A c&b revolver from my father:

guns001.jpg

beware of the guy who only has one gun.....for he must know how to shoot it well

Back