• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Let's see your ML's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well mines a work in p;rogress lol. Just found some wall space and still finishing up the tomany projects I have going. For now heres where the two Lewis and Clark Tribute rifles I built will reside for now on. :v

tributerifles1.jpg

OK, here's my current bp offering - not counting my TC Omega :winking:

Pedersoli 50 cal kentuky flinter:
HPIM0300.JPG

Couple of Pietta 1860's:
HPIM0303.JPG

And one for Jim Zumbo (or maybe just to stir things up...)

This is what I build:
HPIM0290.JPG

That's a Romanian AIMS clone. Looks kinda like a "tool" next to the muzzle loaders doesn't it? Nothin pretty about the AK :surrender:

:shocked2: WOW :shocked2:
How'd you get the Cat to lay so still? :youcrazy: :winking:

Here's my LePage, scourge of the current shooting contest :rotf:
Gunpics004.jpg

And my Edward Marshall (.58) and Haines (.54)
Gunpics008.jpg

There's more, but I'm doing this with dial up.

Halftail said:
:shocked2: WOW :shocked2:
How'd you get the Cat to lay so still? :youcrazy: :winking:

Well, catnip of course :hmm: :rotf:

That cat fell to my TC Omega - DRT. I almost got it's sister too but my buddy couldn't stand it and came over in his 4x4 to see what I kilt and the second one bolted before I could line up a shot. It hid in some brush in the middle of the field that I was hunint about half an hour - watching me no doubt...

My lineup consists of:

AAA-181_1.jpg

Jacob Dickert, Early Lancaster rifle, built by Tom Caster / .50 caliber, 42" swamped octagonal Getz barrel, Chambers Early Germanic lock, curly maple stock, brass furniture

ctfowlerafter%20001.jpg

New England (Connecticut Valley) fowler / .62 caliber, 46" octagonal to round barrel, L&R Queen Anne lock, maple stock, brass furniture

FrenchMusket%20005.jpg

Early French Infantry Musket (1728, St. Etienne) built by Ed Woodland / .69 caliber, 46.75" Getz bbl, walnut stock, Rifle Shoppe lock & furniture

Ok, I don't have near the guns that some of ya have, but I'm getting there!

Here's my .54 GPR:

finish_full_left.jpg

My .45 Kentucky:

Kentuck_rt.jpg

And a .50 Spanish Monarch I just reconditioned for my son:

Buddy2.jpg

Scott

well this is my stuff at this point.not much but i'm workin on it.from the top .32cal .50cal .54cal and the lyman is a .54 cal i built from a kit.
DSCN2683.jpg

Here's Mine....Nothing Fancy, Just some good ol' working guns.
From the top down:

Numrich Arms Squirrel Rifle - .45 cal, I built in the late 70's. It can be converted from percussion to flint lock. I also added barrel keys to ease cleaning.

Lyman .54 cal GPR built in 2004.

T-C Hawken with L&R Flint Lock and Green Mountaim .50 cal. slow twist barrel and home made sights. I modified this years ago, from a percussion rifle so I could hunt in Pa.'s flintlock only seasons. It's really not much of a T-C anymore as the only thing original is the stock and triggers.

T-C Hawken I recently began putting together with an EBay stock and left over parts from my modified Hawken. Still need to acquire a barrel key, the lock screw escutcheon and double set triggers.

Bottom gun is a CVA 12 ga. side by side made from a kit. I have never seen another one like it. I paid 99 dollars for the kit in the mid 80's.

I also have a couple of Uberti cap and ball revolvers, an 1860 Army and a brass framed .44 that I think is called a Griswald & Gunnison. They are not in the pic because I didn't feel like digging them out of the safe!

Good Shooting and Best Regards, Fuzzy Sites
MLs.jpg

Here is my Rifle. It is a TC renegade with a Green mountain LRH barrel. It has a Lyman 57sml rear sight and a lyman 17 aml front sight with Lee shavers inserts. This gun shoots under 1" groups at 100 yards.
386767-big.jpg

This is my son's rifle it is set up the same as mine but he has double set triggers.
472094-big.jpg

I just finished his gun a couple of weeks ago and we have only had it out one time to shoot it. It did very well for the first time. Ron

Top to bottom:
.56 TC Renegade Smoothbore
.50 CVA Bobcat
.50 TC White Mountain Carbine
.36 Numrich underhammer
.45 Jukar handgun.

muzzleloaders009.jpg

:thumbsup:

RC said:
slamfire, appears to me there's 3 underhammers there? :shocked2:
An underhammer has the sights on the opposite side of the barrel, maybe if you tried standin' on yore haid, and countin' with yore fingers you could figure it out. :shake:

Slamfire said:
RC said:
slamfire, appears to me there's 3 underhammers there? :shocked2:
An underhammer has the sights on the opposite side of the barrel, maybe if you tried standin' on yore haid, and countin' with yore fingers you could figure it out. :shake:

Well, I thought he made a funny. :grin:

Horrible photography, but here's a pic of my junk.

.54 GPR
.45 Tennessee
.32 Crockett
.45 Kaintucky pistol

IMG_0022.jpg

Okay, here's my toys. The empty spot is where my Bedford style rifle goes, it's out getting some lock work done.
238015613.jpg

Back