• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Let's see your ML's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my three charcoal burners
cb1.jpg
The bottom is my 1st build, went a little crazy-9 german silver inlays not including patchbox, wire inlays, relief caring. 4 months to do. Top one is Isaic Haynes pre-carve. Wanted something early, 50. getz,swamped, round bottom rifling, wooden patchbox cover. Good shooter. Pistol was a box of parts I picked up at an Eastern for 75 dols.Not quite correct a small siler would have worked better. 50. GM barrel. Bag is double bellows w/ goat skin back & flap , wool binding.

Heres Mine

The Top one is my 45 Caliber T/C Seneca, Got it when I was 9 years old.

Next is my 50 Cal Renegade with a 1-70" GM

A 58 Renegade with a 1-70" GM

A 50 Cal T/C Flintlock, T/C Barrel

Bottom is my 12 Ga NEW ENGLANDER

267489-thmb.jpg

AND NOW, MY PRIDE AND JOY >>>>

My 50 Cal Full stock Hawken my Father built and completed in April of 1981. He gave it to me on Thanksgiving of last year.
254192-thmb.jpg

254195-thmb.jpg

I sure love my PRB Rifles!

Headhunter

well, I have posted most of them here one time or another I think...but here is a new one (on the way I hope):
resorR2.jpg

It is an early Lancaster with a Siler lock and Rice .54 barrel....

Here's the only one I have with me at school ( I have a .45 percussion pistol, a .45 perc. darrenger and a .50 perc. hawken at home) This is a .50cal flintlock made by Austin Halleck Co. Got it for Christmas this last yr.-dying to shoot it!
Sorry, not the best pics.
Scouter
P1010017.jpg

P1010016.jpg

here are a couple :grin:
the rifle in the middle isn't my work..My friend Geoff Jones built it for me
presentationcases007.jpg

presentationcases005.jpg

MikesYorkF001-1.jpg

DSCF0239.jpg

Congratulations on the rifle and the buck. Both are beautiful. :bow: :bow: :bow:

thanks, that was five years ago, I should pull another tag this year. I am very happy having a draw only unit to hunt. It may take five years to draw a tag but well worth it.
:hatsoff:

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:
:hatsoff:

I've got one of those too but I didn't put it together. Nice lookin black rifle there :thumbsup:

Oh, and the Springfield, 1861 and 1858's are also cool :)

aab-660_1.jpg
this is my ben. mills target rifle
guns009.jpg
guns014.jpg
Koster target rifle
guns017.jpg
sideslapper.54 :grin:

Spud,
Those look like some serious and expensive firearms. Are they slug shooters? And I imagine you can shoot a thousand yards with them? Do you do serious competition with them? I really like the way the grain follows the wrist on that first one. The back action lock should not crack the wood with the grain running that well.
God bless.
volatpluvia

Extremely easy to put together, yours is better and more fun to shoot than mine I am sure, because here in California I have to have a fixed 10rd magazine...gotten open the top to reload, kind of sucks but it's still a lot of fun! :grin:

Back