• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Let's do the 3-shot contest again.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
I've had several members express interest in doing the 3-shot contest again (and I never even got my target in) so I'm gonna recycle it. :grin:

Same basic rules;

3 shots.
offhand.
25 yards.
ANY front loader.
ANY sights.
ANY style of single projectile.
shoot at whatever size/color dot you can see at 25 yards.(a quarter works good for me)
measure all 3 shots from dot center and add them together for your score.
PT your score to me before the end of September.
Put September 3-shot in the PT somewhere so I don't get confused.
Tell me what gun/sights/projectile you used.

Easy enough?

Here's your chance to show your best stuff if you missed out last month or just think you can do better this month. Or maybe you want to try a different gun, etc. Well, it's yer lucky day. Git 'er done! :hatsoff:

This time I'll try one of them fancy new flinters, with sites :grin: and rifling grooves. :blah:

Yep I'm in, gonna get the under hammer out. Maybe I can hold it for three shots offhand. puff puff
:redface:

Grey Whiskers said:
I'm in. Least I'll get to shoot at somethin during deer season. :hmm: GW

How you gonna get that deer to hold still whilst ya tape a target on him? :haha:

Latest posts

Back