• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Lethbridge Alberta

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Vancouver Island. Glad to see you escaped from the middle east. What is your favorite muzzleloader or are you a black powder cartridge guy?

(in B.C. Ontario is known as the "middle east")

Hi. Another ex Artillery gunner here in Port Coquitlam. If you're out this way, I attend a BP shoot ay my range the first Sunday of every month except July, August. We're always looking for more shooters No membership required.
Round ball only.

If you're not an ABPA member, join. Newsletters list shoots from a pretty large area.

July long weekend the Pincher Creek Ramrodders are having a 3 day meet, they have a FB page. Nice fun shoot which includes skeet, knife and hawk throw and a couple suppository gun events (apologies for mentioning that but it's nice to be prepared for all events). Biggest restrictions are only iron sights and BP or Pyrodex.

sounds good. i'll look it up online and maybe I'll join the abpa.
I am a member of Sherwood park range who have a shoot on the weekend after 24may and early September every year. ive missed the last two years because of injury but hoping to get back at it very soon.
thanks
ou
tom

Latest posts

Back