• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

LePage fun and games

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick_1

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I mostly shoot steel but i hung a piece of paper the other day. My first shot was one of the two in the bullseye, white circle. 25yrds off hand but two hand grip. my second shot was kind of loud and kicked a bit.. it was in the black circle to the left but Shure did look like two holes and not one.
IMG_2307.jpg
Hmmmm. seems as though I loaded twice... I was shooting T7 and not real BP. quite certain that the powder in the second charge did not ignite as there was no noticeable extra flash? the third shot was to see if I had damaged anything and was another bullseye in the white circle. then I went back to shooting steel :)

its really interesting to see how accurate it was with the accidental double charge. also nice to know that nothing bad happens when you do that.. I jumped through a bunch of hoops trying to get a double charge out of my trapper and now i know you can just shoot it out.

Makes you think that if you were on a ship expecting to repel borders at relatively close range that loading two balls might be a good idea..

Latest posts

Back