• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Leonard Day Dutch Trade Musket - Unfired

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Still paring down my collection! Gun weights about 8 lbs and is 57" overall with a 2' barrel. Bore is .50. This piece has never been fired and used for display only. Nice gun from noted maker of early pieces. Price is $1500 with shipping, insurance (if wanted), and PP fees paid by buyer. I am selling this gun at a little below what I paid.4
IMG_0437.jpg
IMG_0438.jpg
IMG_0439.jpg
IMG_0438.jpg
IMG_0440.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How old is this gun? It is .50 caliber? Usually these are .62.

I bought it 4/5 years ago and it has only been displayed in my collection. I was guessing about the caliber as I measured the muzzel. It may very well be .62 as that was my first impression. Sorry I can’t be more specific. The condition is pristine and it has never seen a grain of BP.

Back