• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Lefty Hawken style 58 flinter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txjon

32 Cal.
Reaction score
20200922_112851.jpg20200922_112551.jpg20200922_112556.jpg20200922_112600.jpg20200922_112552.jpgNice 58 cal lefty..$900.00.. No makers mark on gun.

Probably not a hooked breech rifle is it? Length of pull and bore condition?
You are correct..not hook breech. Bore is bright and shinny with lands and grooves very sharp. Length to set trigger os 13 1/4...to the trigger 14 and a couple 16ths. I bought this about 4 or 5 yrs ago hoping to go elk hunting but never made it.

No marks on barrel to indicate maker. Twist from what i remember is 1-66 ? Been some years since i got it.

Don't have all of what your asking for the rifle,but I have many other firearms in my safe .is there anything your looking for ? Maybe if your interested in some cash and trade?
Just let me know..
Thanks Mike
Thank ya Mike for the interest. What im looking tho get is repro sharps carbine ultimately. So like i always do im selling to buy, being the broke guy i usually am haha

Welp its a Siler lock but again no marking i can see. Unless its under it have not removed it. Not sure if Jim Chambers marks his, but the lock is well crafted.

Nice 58 cal lefty..$900.00.. No makers mark on gun.

I have an IAB.54 cal. Sharps Cavalry carbine I bought new at Dixie gun works about 16 yrs ago. Maybe put 50 rounds through it. Would trade. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back