• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Left Hand Sitting Fox .62 Smoothbore Flintlock Trade Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here's a nice left hand trade gun that was built for and sold by Sitting Fox. It has an antiqued finish. It has a lightweight 36" octagon to round barrel with 2 wedding bands (I do not know the maker, and I have never had the barrel off.), OAL of 52", 2.25" of drop at the heel, 13.75" LOP, a Siler lock, nailed butt plate, and a mirror bore. Light and a handy pointer, this gun weighs right at 6 pounds. Will come with just under a thousand of each: 20 gauge nitro cards, fiber cushion wads, overshot cards, dry felt wads. I have put around 200 rounds though this gun, and it functions flawlessly. Has a great trigger too. $1200 Shipped to you. —Trades for oddball or interesting antique original pieces also considered.—

TradeGunXIII.jpgTradeGunXI.JPGTradeGunX.jpgTradeGun9.jpgTradeGun8.jpgTradeGun7.jpgTradeGun6.jpgTradeGun5.jpgTradeGun4.jpgTradeGun3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back