• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Left hand flintlock rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msb

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Looking for a left hand flintlock rifle with a 36" to 38" barrel. Bore size of 50 cal or smaller. Like to keep it under 900 dollars.

It would be about $1100. L&R lock(According to their website it is a Siler profile. If You don't like the L&R, you could always go to a Siler.) 13.25" LOP. But let's wait until the AL. Ky. Rifle show is over. It is this weekend, and I will have a table there. I may not have the rifle by Sat.
I made the peep sight, but the hole is too small. Right now I have a Williams ghost ring peep sight with windage adjustment on it. I like it better, but it is hitting about 6in. low. I need to raise the sight mount or buy the base with elevation that goes with the sight. The modern sight is not HC, but I don't care. It is a hunting gun, and it will shoot one ragged hole all day long at 50yds. off the bench. By using the tang screw I can experiment with sights, and nothing is permanent.

Thank you but it will not work. This will not be for me. She needs a shorter rifle. It is a very nice gun and reasonably priced.

Thank you but it will not work. This will not be for me. She needs a shorter rifle. It is a very nice gun and reasonably priced.
Have a left hand lyman 50 can flinter that might be willing to part with. It is half stock, not full stock of course.

lost my password JDW276. Thank you but I will pass on it. Still looking. I found one at friendship in Sept and delayed picking it up and then it was gone. That will teach me.

After talking to with the individual. They need a left hand flint or percussion Rifle.

Latest posts

Back