• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Left Hand Brant Selb Hawken Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am letting go of this Left Hand Hawken in .54 caliber. It was built by the highly respected Brant Selb of Bend, Oregon. I bought this rifle from Brant in 2017 and it is very well maintained. Truth be told I have not really fired it much outside of preparing for deer season and shooting during the season. It is clean, with zero corrosion or pitting. The wood is oil finished semi-fancy Maple, with no cracks, chips, or repairs.

LOP is 14 inches from the front trigger to center of the butt-plate.

The barrel and furniture are browned, 33 inches in length, straight. 1 inch across the flats. Fixed Semi-Buckhorn rear sight with blade front. Rifling is sharp with no corrosion or pitting.

The trigger guard is browned.

The breech plug, lock, tang, butt-plate, and toe guard are color case hardened.

Screws are just about perfect, with no damage or buggering.

Left Hand cheek rest. Approximate weight of 9.5 lbs.

$2100 shipped within the USA with the exception of New Jersey (sorry). Certified Check or USPS Money Order only. Sold as is. Brant has a waiting period of two years plus. This rifle is ready to go, and you only wait for UPS shipping from Virginia to your door. Please send me a private message with any specific questions, thanks.

Attachments

• LHHawken1.jpg
    LHHawken1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 194
  • LHHawken2.jpg
    LHHawken2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 190
  • LHHawken3.jpg
    LHHawken3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 180
  • LHHawken4.jpg
    LHHawken4.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 175
  • LHHawken5.jpg
    LHHawken5.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 178
  • LHHawken6.jpg
    LHHawken6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 171
  • LHHawken7.jpg
    LHHawken7.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 173
  • LHHawken9.jpg
    LHHawken9.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 154
  • LHHawken10.jpg
    LHHawken10.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 164
  • LHHawken11.jpg
    LHHawken11.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
This rifle is still available. According to Brant, it is currently 18 months to two years for a rifle order and that is based on parts availability.

This one is ready to go. You only wait for shipping time from Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back