• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Left hand .28ga/.54cal flint smoothbore/SOLD PENDING

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

Cannon
Reaction score
I bought this one from a fellow member here and received it in the mail yesterday. Really nice gun that was assembled from a Pecatonica River kit with an L&R lock and a walnut stock, and double set triggers that work set or unset. 28 1/2" barrel and 14 1/2". Took it out today to try it. I bought it even though it is a lefty and i am right handed thinking i could deal with i. I was wrong. It is a real good shooter, with real fast ignition even though the vent hole is a bit far back in the pan. If someone else bought a right hand flint smoothbore because they couldn't find a lefty, and would like to trade shoot me a PM. Would prefer a .24ga or .20ga but another .28 would work. Will include an unbreakable ramrod and most of a bag of over powder wads and a bag of fiber cushion wads, some of which i have lubed. Or i would sell it for what i have in it, $430 + shipping.

Attachments

• rt side.jpg
    rt side.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • bottom 2.jpg
    bottom 2.jpg
  • Lock.jpg
    Lock.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Bore.jpg
    Bore.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • muzzle.jpg
    muzzle.jpg
  • flint 3.jpg
    flint 3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • flint 4.jpg
    flint 4.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • flint5.jpg
    flint5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 100_1068.JPG
    100_1068.JPG
    608.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Barrel length?

Length of pull?

Both of those details are really needed for lefty's to purchase it.

As for the kit, whomever built left a TON of wood on it, but for the asking price ... that can be corrected, and once done, would make it a svelt shooter for someone. I'm considering it myself, just to add another lefty to the stable/collction.

Last edited:
I had requested stock dimensions on this before it closed. I did not receive them. I would like to know the length of Paul, the drop at home and heal, and the overall wait. I am interested, and would appreciate your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back