• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD LEE Production pot + thermometer + ladle. SOLD !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morehops52

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought this recently just to make a big run
IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2073.jpg
IMG_2075.jpg
IMG_2081.jpg
IMG_2079.jpg2.jpg
IMG_2080.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg
IMG_2074.jpgIMG_2073.jpgIMG_2075.jpgIMG_2081.jpgIMG_2079.jpg2.jpgIMG_2080.jpgIMG_2100.jpgof T/C Maxi balls in both 50 and 54. After seeing current prices and availability, I decided to make my own besides my 54's shoot genuine T/C's better than the other maxi available. Considering re-dos and pot dumps I melted about 70 lbs of lead in this pot.
If any of you have used or read about this pot then you know it gets mixed reviews as a bottom pour. Some have used them for decades without major issues nad some had the spout plugged and used with a dipper. On my last casting run, I had already drilled thru the hardened lead in the spout and things ran smoothly for a bit, but by the end of the session I was using a ladle. I ladled out every bit of lead I could to get to my goal. There is a bit of lead in the bottom but it is right up to the spout level. I have scraped out as much crud as I could get. I am selling this as a dip pot but perhaps a person who likes to fiddle with things could get it running well again. I will say that when it works as promised you can do a lot of casting quickly.

INCLUDED:
1. Lee Prod Pot IV
2. Tel-Tru thermometer- max 1000 degrees F
3. Ladle
PRICE: $70.00 shipped CONUS
IMG_2111.jpg

Last edited:
Back